Chrome & Chrome Portable - are both protected at the same time?

denial

Hello,

i'm using various browsers with MBAE 1.06.1.1019.

i have now running chrome, waterfox and tor browser and MBAE shows 4 shielded applications.

when i start additionaly chrome portable via GoogleChromePortable.exe or Portable_Cr64.exe (based on different chrome version), the number of shielded applications in MBAE is still shown 4.

i tried to rename the chrome portable executable file to opera.exe or chrome.exe, but still no change in number of shielded applications.

with this behaviour, are both chrome browsers (normal & portable) protected at the same time or NOT ?

thanks

EDIT:

aha, when i renamed chrome portable executable to firefoxportable.exe and started it, MBAE now shows 5 shielded applications !

that means if i run normal chrome ("C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe") and chrome portable ("c:\portable\chrome\GoogleChromePortable.exe") at the same time

[where the GoogleChromePortable.exe is not in the list of Shields]

[the child processes of chrome portable are still named chrome.exe - no matter of the name of the parent process]

and the "Shielded applications" counter shows 1, it means BOTH are protected?

^i think the are NOT, or?

or do i need to rename the latter to something like firefoxportable.exe to see 2 shielded applications ?

thanks