Unisaales and archivecopymonitor Malware

Support,

I was recently infected with a Malware/SpyWare/Virus with process and program names related to Unisaales and archivecopymonitor.  They appear to work together and seem to only affect all browsers.  They are not detected by Malwarebytes, Spybot Search and Destroy, or AV software removal tools using the latest definitions.  They won't uninstall and the browser addin can be disabled.

The source files were generated from an apparent download of a Honda Pilot Service manual.  I've attached all the files including the folders on my C drive that are related as they were all created at the same time around 11:50am on Sunday, January 11 2014.

Please let me know if you can figure out how to remove using your software.

AppData Local cgicompilerProt-BAD unisaales archivecopymonitor.zip

ProgramData unisaales archivecopymonitor malware.zip

Program Files (x86) unisaales malware1.zip

Hello and Welcome back....

Malware samples are to be submitted in the Research Center, that is the correct section to submit samples that are not being detected by Malwarebytes. Make sure you read the pinned topics on how to post in that section.

That being said, since you are infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you