No internet connection in Windows 8 after using Malwarebytes

Hi guys, I purchased a brand new Windows 8 a week ago. I installed Firefox. Strangely enough, the malware omiga-search and WebGuard was installed with Firefox.

It disturbed me, so I decided to use Malwarebytes. I restarted, then suddenly no networks were found. I included the logs in the attachment.

Thanks in advance.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

mbam-log-2015-01-03 (18-50-06).xml

protection-log-2015-01-03.xml

Hello and Welcome .

Those logs show that you are / have been infeted many times in the "week or so" that you have had the computer.

There are many links to minor infections, and there may be more if we look deeper.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

So, for Expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank You

Hi: :)

In addition to noknojon's excellent advice....
You wrote:

Strangely enough, the malware omiga-search and WebGuard was installed with Firefox.

That suggests that you may have obtained Firefox from a source other than the official one (or that the unwanted stuff came from somewhere else, perhaps an unofficial Firefox extension or another software download).

After following noknojon's advice to get from free, expert cleanup help, you might want to remove all traces of Firefox (including your profile) and to cleanly reinstall from scratch with a fresh download from the only trustworthy, official source:

https://www.mozilla.org/

Just a thought from another home user,

Sorry, but the malware did not come with Firefox, IF you obtained it from the official source.

Otherwise, there would be 10s of millions of similarly affected and infected users.

But, that's neither here nor there.

We are not permitted to work on malware diagnosis, removal or repair here in this area of the forum.

So, I suggest following the original advice given by noknojon in his original reply.

A malware expert will assist you -- for free -- with checking, cleaning and repairing the system.

Thank you again,

Hi:

Please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested preliminary steps to expedite the process.

As you have already run FRST, after reading the sticky topic mentioned above, please start a NEW, separate forum topic in the malware removal section.

Please include the same logs you posted here.

Then, please wait at least 48 hours for an expert helper to assist you -- replying to the topic or "bumping" it before then could lead to inadvertent delay, as it will appear that you are being helped.

Thanks very much for your patience and understanding,