Support form asking for "Reference Number"

The support form is asking for "Reference Number" but I have no idea what that is and where I can find it. Can you help me? As it turns out, I found what might be the answer to my problem here on the forum but I would like to know what the reference number is and where I might find it. I cannot find anything in the software so far that is labeled "Reference Number."

This is my first time on the forum (I think). I just registered. This problem I'm having (Malicious Website Protection disabled) has happened before, but it automatically fixed itself whenever it occurred and I didn't need to do anything at all. But I will try the procedure recommended in the first pinned topic here.

Thanks for your help.

Strange, indeed. After posting here, I signed out of the forum and went back to the support form and the Reference Number label and field were GONE. I don't understand. At first I thought I signed into the entire site because I signed into the forum, and it knew I was a customer, but I had signed out of the forum, and the forum is probably separate from the company. So I don't know what the Reference Number label and field were all about, and since they're gone and since the forum provided the answer to my question about Malicious Website Protection being disabled, I suppose there's no need for anyone to respond to my initial question.

Hello and Welcome!

The "Reference Number" is the reference number to your order when you purchased Malwarebytes.  If you did not purchase Malwarebytes then leave the field blank, purchase is not required to get support.  If you did purchase Malwarebytes and no longer have your confirmation email see below:

You should contact cleverbridge.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

When you get the email Print it out

Malwarebytes Tech support does not have any access to, or information pertaining to any sales\shipping\user account\registration issues.

You may also try and look up your product info by using your registered email address HERE or HERE

If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to post.