unable to access server

Hello  Rubyjim and welcome to Malwarebytes forums.
My name is Maurice and I'll be assisting you today.

I would like to gather additional information to help troubleshoot the problem. Please follow the steps below to collect this information.

At this point, set your Windows Explorer  ( windows File Manager) to show all folders, by doing as described for your version of Windows at this page
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-see-hidden-files-in-windows/

If your Windows is Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / or 8.1  On most all of the following programs and tools, you will need to do a right-click on the program link or shortcut or desktop icon (as appropriate) and then select "Run as Administrator". Please remember that as you go along and use these tools, each in turn.

Step 1 – Malwarebytes Check Log

Please download and save our diagnostic tool, mbam-check.exe, to your desktop from this link.

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_check

Double-click mbam-check.exe to launch the tool. A black command prompt window will briefly appear, and then a log file will open. The log which opens will be saved to your desktop as CheckResults.txt.

Please attach that log file to your next reply so that we may troubleshoot the issue further.

We have a beta version 2.0.3 which should help resolve the issue you are now having.   _It fixes a number of issue, including one like yours.
Please let me know if you are amenable to getting and using it.

Best regards,
Maurice

I appreciate your sending the mbam-check log. I really recommend you get the Beta version 2.0.3 which will clear up the issues.
BTW, I am running this Beta 2.0.3.1024 without issues.  

Remember to do this on the  EXE tools (below)..... you will need to do a right-click on the EXE program  and then select "Run as Administrator". Please remember that as you go along.

Please follow the steps below to do special steps for a  installation of the Anti-Malware program.

NOTE: **SAVE the downloads to your system first.**  
Do not "run" them while in the browser program.
When presented with the option to Run or Save, you must select Save.

1: Please do a Logoff >> Shutdown >> Restart so that Windows is in a new session.

2: Download and SAVE to your system the latest 2.0.3 version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from the link below:
https://malwarebytes.box.com/s/v26ebjrlq024nwr079q7

3: Now run the setup:
Do a Right-click on mbam-setup-2.0.3.1024.exe and select Run as Administrator and allow to run.
Answer YES when prompted by User Account Control ( Windows ).

Have lots of patience as the Setup runs.
Then provide detail on how it went.

NOTE:
I would suggest that when the install is completed, that you do one more Logoff >> Restart Windows so that all is finalized to storage.

Let me know how it goes.  Let me know if you are able to update.

Please advise if you have other questions.

Regards,
Maurice
Product Support