Any Pop-Up from Malwarebyte with Team Speak 3?

Hi all! 

I've got Malwarebytes Premium and, today, i'd like to install Team Speak 3 in order to communicate with my friends online.

I've chosen Team Speak because i know that Malwarebytes gives a lot of alerts with Skype (because skype p2p).

So, my point is:

When it happens, everytime i see those pop-up from malwarebytes, i feel personally unsafe, and i'd prefer to not see them at all

I've googled a bit but seems that there aren't any particular problem between Malwarebytes and teamspeak3.

My question is: if i install team speak 3, will i probably receive the same pop-ups from skype or not at all? And Yes, why? could i avoid them? 

Thanks in advance, forgive my for my english xD

Hello and :welcome: :

It looks as if you have a nearly identical post in another section of the forum here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/157158-urgent-help-please-nothing-difficult-to-answer/#entry879156 ??? :)

There is no need to panic or to cross-post in multiple areas of the forum with the same questions. ;)

We will be happy to help you. :)

I don't know the specific answer to your question about Team Speak 3.

We will need to wait for a staff member or someone familiar with the program to answer that.

But, for starters, here are some HelpDesk topics that explain the MBAM IP blocking module.

They also explain why you see IP blocks when using Skype, P2P and similar software:

What does it mean when I get an alert that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has blocked a malicious site?

Why does Malwarebytes Anti-Malware block Skype?

Why does Malwarebytes Anti-Malware block BitTorrent or other Peer-to-Peer Programs?

The bottom line is that the IP blocks mean that MBAM Premium is doing its job of protecting your computer from IPs that may house malicious content.

As far as turning off the notifications, with the CURRENT version of MBAM 2, there is no way to disable the IP block notifications without turning off all the other program notifications. So, this is NOT recommended.  A future version of the program will include more specific user control over the notifications.

OTOH, If you think you might be infected, please start by following the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

It explains options for free, expert help >>AND<< the steps to take to expedite the process.

Thank you,