Runtime Error (at 69:252)

Hi All,

I am running old computer (Win XP 32bit, CPU AMD Athlon XP 2800+) and since release of version 2.xx I am not able to install mbam anymore.

I have found and read related topic here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/149909-internal-error-expression-error-runtime-error-external-exception-e06d7363/

After that I have downloaded the mbam cleanup utility, launched, restarted computer, downloaded latest version (2.0.2) and at the end of the installation I got again an error message saying "Runtime Error (at 69:252) External exception E06D7363"

Older versions of mbam were always runable and worked fine.

Is there any way how to install new version on older computers? According to your system requirements, Win XP 32bit should be supported.

Thanks for help,

Dan

Hi:

Yes, XP is still supported. :)

If you have already tried the recommended fix for this problem here, we will need a bit of info about the system to determine what the problem might be.

Please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thanks