I have downloaded countless virus and malware programs trying to solve my problem. Malwarebytes has helped massively it got rid of a werfault.exe and constant dllhost.exe error messages and removed so much infected files from my laptop but it hasn't fixed one problem and that's my taskbar keeps restarting. I have searched for hours trying to find a solution but no help. Also to add my system restore is affected and I get a error message when opening it. I am on windows 8 and I have no restore point or anything. sfc/scannow finds a error but can not fix it

Hello and :welcome: :

Sorry to hear that you may be infected.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help, AND the preliminary steps to take to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

Until then, it would be a good idea to discontinue the "self-medication" attempts -- use of powerful malware removal tools without expert help could further damage your system and complicate recovery.

Thanks,