Added Exclusion and domain still being blocked

jdmdudeeg

So i recently decided to give malwarebytes a try for added extra security. I use to use it a year or so ago then opted out. I'm currently running vista with MSE and now malwarebytes. Earlier I was trying to access kat.ph or kickass.to. I guess the new malwarebytes is adding sites to blacklists because instead of having a choice it takes me to a page that is saying this website is blocked by malwarebytes. So I added an exlusion for kat.ph then for kickass.to both Didn't help my issue, website still blocked. So after trying many exclusions and solutions to the problem still no luck. I then decided to uninstall malwarebytes and restart only to find out the website is still blocked?! Im beyond frustrated and really don't think it's fair that I have to do a system restore just to resolve this issue. My computer is free of threats, viruses, bloatware, spyware, etc. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

I'm sorry...

This sub-forum is specifically verifying if a particular site that is being blocked should be unblocked.

Product support is here... Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help

If you'd like to check to see if there may be malware lurking on your PC, and get one-on-one assistance, the sub-forum is here...  Malware Removal Help