help i'm infected

hi i'm shore i'm infected i am getting the malicious website popups incoming and outgoing continuously.i've done numerous scans and found nothing.i've downloaded farbar but it has paused for some reason i think i'll have to reboot but here are the logs so far.please help thxtxt.gif  FRST.txt   33.94KB   1 downloadstxt.gif  Addition.txt   119.36KB   2 downloads.i hope this is the right section now thx

Hello,

They call me TwinHeadedEagle around here, and I'll be working with you.

warning.gif Windows XP end of support warning!

As 8th of April 2014 has passed, this Operating System is not longer supported by the Microsoft.
Any patches, updates or security releases are ceased for this System.

This is just an information for you if not aware.
My recommendation would be to start thinking about replacing it with some newer edition, like Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.

Your PC is heavily outdated, we can check it for infection and remove if it exist, but there is a big chance you'll get infected in future. Tell me what is your decision?

51a5bf3d99e8a-ComboFixlogo16.png Scan with ComboFix

This is a very powerful tool that should be used only if advised by Malware Analyst.
Do not run ComboFix on your own!

Referring to this instruction, please download ComboFix by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.

• Right-click on 51a5bf3d99e8a-ComboFixlogo16.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the disclaimer and agree if prompted to install Recovery Console.
  • Do not take any actions while ComboFix goes through your System - it may cause it to stall!
  • This scan may take some time!
  • When finished - it will display a logfile (located also on your main drive, usually C:\ComboFix.txt).

Include that log in your next reply.
icon_idea.gif If you'll encounter any issues with internet connection after running ComboFix, please visit this link.
icon_idea.gif If an error about operation on the key marked for deletion will appear after running the tool, please reboot your machine.

warning.gif SpyBot S&D Warning

MVPS.org is no longer recommending SpyBot S&D due to very poor testing results (scroll down and read under Freeware Antispyware Products).

My advice is to get rid of this program. To do so:

• Press the WindowsKey.png + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
  • Search for SpyBot, right-click the entry and click Uninstall.
This is optional, but please consider it.

First, go to Control Panel and uninstall following (skip lines that cannot be uninstalled):

- Adobe Reader XI

- Java 7 Update 25

- Driver Booster

- Surfing Protection

Latest versions of Java and Adobe Reader available here --> http://www.java.com/en/  and here http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/

Make sure to uncheck optional offers.

FRST.gif Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. icon_exclaim.gif

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.

(XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).

• Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.
Please post it to your reply.

adwcleaner_new.png Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your desktop.

• Right-click on adwcleaner_new.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Follow the prompts and click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[s*].txt) will open.
Please include the contents of that file in your reply.

fixlist.txt

FRST.gif Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. icon_exclaim.gif

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.

(XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).

• Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.
Please post it to your reply.

fixlist.txt