PSGuard

I am testing this program on my old xp computer. It dose not seem to give me the option to ignore it from future scans.

It's not a good program. Your best move is to get if off your machine. Then run some good scans to be sure your not infected from it. Look at the Google hits for the program name http://www.google.com/search?q=psguard&amp...2006-17,GGGL:en

From trying System Shield Internet Security for 2 days now i will will not buy it. Is there other ways that you can get infected with PSGuard? I do not think i have Smitfraud because Spybot Search&Destroy should have detected that.

When you use this type of crapware you are always in danger of being infected with something. They tend to clean up their act long enough that everyone backs off and then go back to their shady practices. In my opinion yes, you could very well have something else or a new undetected version of SmitFraud. Your way better off to stick with the tried and true apps.