What is roboot.exe?

Today I was using Malwarebytes on my computer, and it detected the file roboot.exe on System32. I've been looking for it but people say it's a virus, and when I try to restore it it says "Can't restore an ítem marked for deletion on reboot".

Is it a virus or I must restore it? Because right now I'm using the safe mode on Windows.

When I try to start Windows normally all I can see it's the cursor and a black screen, and the AVG detected a bootkit on my system.

What detection name did Malwarebytes give the file?

File with that name scanned at Virustotal say it is a PUP

PUP = not virus / Possible Unwanted Program ..... usually crap that comes bundled with freeware downloads

Do you have a program called systweak regclean pro installed?

Hi:

You wrote:

When I try to start Windows normally all I can see it's the cursor and a black screen, and the AVG detected a bootkit on my system.

It sounds as if you could be infected.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

The tools required can only be used by trained experts in a dedicated area of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

If the system is so crippled that you cannot run the preliminary scans, then I suggest starting a new topic in the malware removal section anyway, explaining the situation.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup & repair process.

Thanks,