can't access internet

hi there:

I have a windows 7 OS. HP2301.  I can only get online for about 3-4 minutes then chrome stalls. Same thing with IE. A few weeks ago this happened and I found an extension on chrome called adblocker plus I think. ...and I deleted it and the system seemed to be working fine. THis morning I checked chrome and it was there again but not enabled so I deleted it.

I ran malawarebytes and it removed 10 items but the problem persists:  

thanks for your help!

Diana

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hi dianaz, and welcome to Malwarebytes.

A few weeks ago this happened and I found an extension on chrome called adblocker plus I think. ...and I deleted it and the system seemed to be working fine.

Was it Adblock Plus, this program?
https://adblockplus.org/en/chrome

Adblock Plus (if that's what it was) is a legitimate and excellent ad blocker. It may be that you encountered a problem with it. Do you recall installing it?

You appear to have both Norton Internet Security and Ad-Aware Antivirus and Firewall installed. It is not recommended to have more than one antivirus program or firewall installed, as they can conflict with each other, and you actually end up with less protection, not more. You should decide which you want to keep, and completely uninstall the other (not just disable one).

Download TFC by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close ALL running applications as TFC will terminate them before attempting to clean up the temporary files.
  • Double-click on the TFC icon.
  • When the program starts, click on the Start button.  TFC will terminate the Explorer process and all running applications and then begin the process of cleaning out all of your temp folders.
  • Depending on how much data is currently stored in the Temp folders, this process can take quite a while to remove all of the files, so please be patient.
  • When done, press OK to reboot your computer and finish the cleanup.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.
  • NOTE: If you get an error message, it means that nothing was found.  Exit from AdwCleaner.
  • Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.
  • A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished and the PC has rebooted.
  • Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
  • You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.

• Disconnect from the Internet (unplug your connection to your router or modem).
  • Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
  • Restart your security software and reconnect to the Internet.
  • Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.

Please scan your system with ESET Online Scanner

• Click the "Run ESET Online Scanner" button.
    • For browsers other than Internet Explorer such as Firefox, Chrome, or Opera (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip this step) another page will open to download the ESET Smart Installer
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe
    • Save it to your desktop, and double-click to run it.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.

Please post the logs from AdwCleaner, Junkware Removal Tool, ESET Online Scan, and note any errors encountered.