Minimize Closes Program

Hi guys,

A few months back after the new release of Malwarebytes I noticed the program would start when I would shut down my computer. That is unfortunatly still happening but I know that MBAM is working on it. I have a new problem that I would like to see if anyone else is having. When I minimize the program it acts as if I closed it. Is this normal? Basically it seems like the minimize button does the same as the close (x) button,

Hi:

Are you sure it is closing?

MBAM 2.0 now minimizes to the SYSTEM TRAY (bottom right, near the clock), not to the TASK BAR.

If that doesn't explain what you're seeing or resolve your issue, I suggest the following:

Please post back and let us know,

daledoc1

OK I guess you are right here. I tested it out by starting a scan and then minimizing it and the opening it up again and the scan was still running. I'm just used to it minimizing to the task bar. Plus no matter what even after I minimize it when I click on the program to open it up again it still asks for administrative approval. That's why I was getting thrown off track.