MAM2 version.

t3ach

It's different. I don't really care about the UI. Heck, I could use command line if it forced me too. As long as it actually works, I'm fine with it.

(Although I do like the old one better. It takes up much less space and is more compact.)

The only thing that bugs me is the new notification window. It takes up a sixth of my screen's space. What's worse is that I'm consistently spammed with it while playing games. I play on this TF2 server which displays audio advertisements, which MAM blocked fine. In the old one, it would display a notification, but only a small balloon, and only did it once every minute. With the new MAM, it displays a huge pop-up window, and even if I close it, it still re-appears. I can't disable notifications, because sometimes it blocks legitimate IP's a lot, and then I'd have to go through the trouble of figuring out whether the site's down, and whether MAM is blocking it or my firewall. And I don't want to add the one IP to the exclusion list because then I'd be spammed with the server's advertisements.

It would be nice if there was some form of an "ignore" option. Or at least make the notification window smaller. Seriously. If you were going to quarantine a file, then I expect it to display it in large letters so I know where it went. But for website blocking, which occurs a lot, I don't need to be notified of it every time.

It would be nice if we all could download MAM that looks like the old MAM, and if we wanted to, as an option, install a skin to make it more suitable for touchscreens (or so I've heard is the reason for the new look).

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

Please make sure you're using the latest version as some items have already been addressed.

1. Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue or not. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. Please try installing the new beta which has corrected some previously reported issues: - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2 Public Beta
  3. If that does not correct the issue then please read the following and post back the requested logs. - Diagnostic Logs
  4. NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here: - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Thank You