Request for improvement to MBAM 2.0.2.1012

I have the latest MBAM installed and there is one minor improvement that I would like to request. On the MBAM main Dashboard screen, under the listing: "Scan Progress - Next Scheduled Scan", the time and date are not correct. The time and date displayed are the OLD information from the last time that I had made a change (days old). I would like to see the accurate listing for the REAL Next Scheduled Scan. Is this possible to fix? Thank you for your consideration.

Hi:

This is a well-known bug that has been around pretty much since beta-testing began; there are quite a few threads reporting it.

It is only cosmetic -- if you look in the History > logs, you should see that the tasks/scans are running as scheduled.

It is on the list for a fix with a future build, as recently explained by the MBAM Product Manager: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=148376&findpost=830976

HTH,

daledoc1