Issues Kaspersky and MBAM 2011004

As far as you must be very busy, I think you can appreciate that while I understand a new product such as KIS will have a learning curve, I cannot afford to take a hit of a couple of 8 hour days of trying to do damage control, no matter how good on paper the independent antivirus tests show.

Ron,

Thanks.  Yes I did buy it and that day NewEgg had a rebate special such that I eventually should get the entire cost of KIS back.  I do want to use it, but  only if it does not cause significant issues.

I had been using the trial version while waiting for the boxed product which arrived today.  I have not opened the package, so I can still send it back if I want to.

Which brings one other topic:   If I reinstall it, per your previous advice, I suspect the best way would be to uninstall WSA, run the WSA Upgrade(Removal) tool, install MBAM first, then KIS second.