don't like the new version 2.0

At this time there are no plans to provide a link to the previous version - if you really feel you want to use the older version you will need to use a site like FileHippo to obtain the older installer.

That said though don't shoot the new program down too quickly. 

Within probably less than a year we will no longer support or update the 1.75 version so working out any issues with us now would be in  your best interest.

The new version 2 also has a much better scanning engine which can now detect and remove many items that the 1.75 version cannot.

Thank you

In the past I have used FileHippo to download older versions of software that I have used.  However, my preference is to keep older versions of software I have used and still am using archived somewhere on an external HDD (one could use a USB thumb drive to accomplish the same thing).  You never know when you might want to install an older version.   I usually keep the installer file of the current version of a software I am using and one or two previous versions if I was happy with how they worked.

One other advantage of keeping installer files on an external HDD or USB thumb drive is in case you need to reinstall your OS.  In the case of W8.x even a reset or refresh requires the reinstallation of apps not installed with Windows 8.x or downloaded from their store.  So as long as I am using apps that I did not install from the Windows Store I will continue to archive two or three of the latest versions of the app.