have the heuristics / shuriken pup and snap.do that keep coming up.

I   need help every time I think I have this gone it rears it's ugly  head again.  I have malwarebytes pro.  But,  got it afterwards I had the regular malware. It is my husbands computer and since his brain cancer he has messed up  his computer so I am trying to fix it for him. I will get logs for you soon.  Thank You in Advance :)

Hello faithchris2 and :welcome:! My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.
I'm so sorry about that!

Take your time!

Yes Thank You I will enclose the downloads I have so far Okay.  God Bless You I am so Happy you responded to me.  What else do I need? faithchris2

HiJackthis file.txt

post-154394-0-64231900-1389574888_thumb.

mbam-log-2014-01-11 (08-37-50).txt

AVSCAN-20140111-134943-4E5528D6.LOG

AVSCAN-20140111-231400-E7B57754.LOG

I tried  but found that the DDS.crs and .com files but I will  not be able to download on his computer it says it is not compatible it says and  just closes on me It is for up to windows 7 I noticed and he have windows 8.1.??  I was finally contacted by Malwarebytes company and they are going to help me and I can let you know what they offer me to help fix mine if you would like. I will use them since we haven't gotten into working on mine yet okay? Thank You so much if you want me to relay the info to you I will privately. If I am able. Thank You so very much:)