Possible Infection Help Please

Was sent a link to a .jpg, and when I clicked it Firefox popped up a box asking me to download it. I promptly clicked cancel and never downloaded it. I use noscript, better privacy and ghostery as add ons and never allowed noscript on the link. I saw MSE pop up a window that a file had been detected so I went into alert mode. I also have MBAM pro and MBAE installed, they picked up nothing. I ran a full scan of my C drive with MBAM and MSE and did not detect anything as well as a CCleaner run to delete temp files. It appears MSE flagged VBinder.co, which is a binder to attach an .exe to .jpg.

My question is what are the chances that I'm actually infected. Would I have had to open the .jpg to actually get the virus from the .exe, should I be in the clear since I never even downloaded the .jpg? Could the vbinder.co have done anything to my PC? I plan to run an ESET online scan after I post this.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

Here is what MSE reported

VirToll:Win32/Vbinder.CO Alert level severe; quarantined

The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer.
Category: Tool
Description: This program is used to create viruses, worms or other malware.
Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.
Items: file:C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\++P_Kor+.pif.part

Update 2: Thanks for all of the help guys. /not. All I wanted was to see if someone had any knowledge or could point me in the right direction as to how VBinder works in relation to .JPG infected file. Anyways I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary through numerous scans and looking at running processes, but I'd rather be safe than sorry so I went ahead and reformatted. P.S. Beware of .JPG files as VBinder can bind an .exe to it to inject you with some sort of malware. Always scan a file before opening it. Stay frosty.