Display issue on small screen phones

Hello myronyim,

My name is Fernando Gil and I will be assisting you today. Can you please identify what make and model your phone is? Also, can you please let me know when this issue started? In regards to this issue, have you tried uninstalling Malwarebytes Mobile and reinstalling?

To answer your question, Malwarebytes will report whether your device is clean of Malware after a scan. If you want to check your last scan history click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select the History option. This will give you a list of scan logs.

Can you please identify what make and model your phone is? 

My phone is Samsung Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5301).

Also, can you please let me know when this issue started? 

Everytime when I do a scan with Malwarebytes.

Have you tried uninstalling Malwarebytes Mobile and reinstalling
I just tried and I am still having the same problem.

Hello myronyim,

I wanted to provide you an update to this issue. This issue has been identified as specific to your device. Our Malwarebytes Mobile development team has reported that this issue will be resolved in our next release sometime towards the end of February. Alternatively, you may get new device or use the software as is until the update is released.

Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes!