Fake internet explorer and adobe update.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...MrC

Okay I put the FRST64 into it's own folder under downloads and then tried to add the fixlist.txt to the FRST64 folder, but when I reran the scan and selected fix, it said the fixlist.txt does not exist. I may have done the FRST64 wrong because it is sitting in a folder under downloads. So if you can let me know what I am doing wrong, I will try and straighten it out.

Move FRST64.exe and the Fixlist.txt to your desktop.

Run FRST64.exe and it should work.

MrC

Okay I am getting a application error that says, Exception EAccessViolation in module ERUNT.exe at 00003A38. Access violation at address 00403A38 in module 'ERUNT.exe'. Read of address 0076005D

Move them both into their own folder and see what happens.

MrC

Okay just to make sure I am not messing this up, I went under downloads and made a desktop shortcut, but if am understanding you correctly, I need to go under my documents and create a new folder for each 1 and then move both folders to the desktop?

You have to create a folder on your desktop.

Copy FRST64.exe and the Fixlist.txt into it.

Now run FRST64.exe

MrC

Okay I made a new folder on my desktop and went under my downloads and drag and dropped both of those into the new folder, but when I tried to run the program from the new folder I still got the error. So is dragging and dropping it not a proper way to copy it into the folder?