Virus help needed

A few weeks ago, I had to wipe and reload my OP because my computer filled up with viruses. Long story, and I will tell it if I need to.

So I reloaded the xp, downloaded all of the updates, installed Avast AV and Advanced System Care 3.2, and have been fine until last week when my flash drive crashed, and a boot time scan revealed a Trojan in it and 2-3 Trojans or 2-3 files infected by 1 Trojan on my main computer. The files were deleted, but I had not turned off the system restore. I ran several scans that turned up nothing until I ran the mbam scan this morning. Here is the scan log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.35

Database version: 1919

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

3/30/2009 1:56:16 PM

mbam-log-2009-03-30 (13-56-16).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)

Objects scanned: 145264

Time elapsed: 30 minute(s), 53 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4B1AEA69-B95E-4955-A6A6-502CD89CDA69}\RP13\A0005728.sys (Rootkit.Agent.V) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4B1AEA69-B95E-4955-A6A6-502CD89CDA69}\RP13\A0006134.sys (Rootkit.Agent.V) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wadv07nt.sys (Rootkit.Agent.V) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\wadv07nt.sys (Rootkit.Agent.V) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I turned off system restore and had mbam remove the infected objects.

Now, I see that two of the files have the same extention as some false positives that are mentioned in other threads. Could all of these have been false positives? Only the files with the wadv07nt.sys remain in the quarantine folder. Have I removed crucial files? Do I need to restore these??

Please follow these instructions (skipping any steps you are unable to complete) for posting in our Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum. If you cannot follow any of those steps, then please create a new topic in that forum explaining what happened when you tried to run each of the tools in the instructions, and the expert who helps you will be able to suggest steps to take to get the tools working.