Ufasoft VBC virus

It pops up every time i start my computer, then when i try to close it, it clogs up my computer and lags it.

I CANNOT GET LOGS FROM DDS, SINCE WHENEVER I TRY TO OPEN IT IT ALSO CRASHES. 

Whenever i scan with Avast! Or MBAM It says i'm clean. 

Please help.

P.S : I am sorry i cannot get logs of the incident, i am currently in Safe mode becouse whenever i try normal mode it clogs up.

One thing I DO Have are Rkill logs.. sorry..

Rkill.txt

:welcome: I am TheDarkKnight and will be assisting you. Please ask questions if anything is unclear. :)

Please boot into Safe Mode with Networking.

Then, please follow these instructions to run ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links and instructions for running this tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix (CF).

Please go here to see a list of programs that need to be disabled.

**Note: Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.**

**Note 2: If you get a message saying "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", please restart your computer.**

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!