Flash or java issue? malware possible?

I did check Flash Player and I do have the latest issued flash player, also I did the deleting of everything, let me see how the computer works the rest of today/tonight and I will let you know what happens.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have checked java and also did what you said on IE with the clearing cache. Would a disc cleanup help any? because it is stil doing the black screen on heavy flash sites like I posted in the thread earlier (screenshots i mean)

I have installed IE 10, so far it has not given me the black screen problem but sometimes on flash I get a white screen with a white exclamation mark in a circle outlined in grey like an error so I X-out all browsers and restart it and it works fine again. I don't know if that helps you or not on this issue, next time it does that, I will do a screenshot and see if that would help better.

actually had the black screen thing happen last night and then today had the flash Exclamation point error twice. Flash is up to date.

ill go through my display settings and let you know what it is set on. Screen resolution: 1600x 900 Display 1. Mobile PC Display orientation Landscape. Brightness: Dell automatically balances performance with energy consumption on capable hardware. I have not changed these since I have had the computer, it is a widescreen 17R Dell Laptop with full number pad as well. Hope this helps.

nope. I haven't found anything but that, its just every once in a while. I was not sure if it was IE itself, like if I had to uninstall completely and reinstall but then I think I would have to mark down all my book marks before uninstalling correct? If that would even help I am not sure. But thanks for the help :)

• Staff

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

yea I was busy, sorry I am going to try to save my bookmarks, I only had a few short seconds to look at the link but I couldn't find out where to go to save the bookmarks on that link.

• Staff

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

yeah sorry my dog has been sick and spent an hour at the vet with him. I will try to save my favorites, tomorrow or Thursday depending on how my dog is and then will get back to you.

• Staff

Greetings

Gringo

I am not sure if I am doing it right but I followed instructions, just not sure what to click when I get to the screen shot image below. I kepts it on favorites but it seems to only do a site like Facebook. After I saved it this is what I got in my file: BOOKMARKS (9) Facebook Suggested Sites (2) Suggested Sites (3) Suggested Sites (4) Web Slice Gallery and White pages post-109062-0-60994500-1363966181.jpg

Good job now go ahead and do post 24

I did do post #24 once, should I do it again? Also just curious on why when I hit ENTER on the board my cursor does not move to the next line anymore? But I thought I was saving the favorites so I could do this: nope. I haven't found anything but that, its just every once in a while. I was not sure if it was IE itself, like if I had to uninstall completely and reinstall but then I think I would have to mark down all my book marks before uninstalling correct? If that would even help I am not sure. But thanks for the help :)