Flash or java issue? malware possible?

mine did go to documents, but I thought I was saving them so I could uninstall and reinstall IE?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staff

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

I have tried the above on removing IE 9 but cant find anything in my add remove programs for it, although you did have me upgrade to IE 10, should I look somewhere else?

ok I will check that tomorrow if time permits, tomorrow is busy, but this weekend unexpectedly got busy, ill try Friday though

• Staff

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

I uninstalled the IE 10, and I havent had the problem yet, but it was doing the black screen on IE 9 and i am back to IE 9.0.8112.16421 and also since i changed back to my normal settings, the radar on this page: http://epawablogs.co...eractive-radar/ comes up like the image below. How do I change that back? Would you happen to know?

post-109062-0-27726900-1364868170.jpg

I have done that and it seems to be only this radar that it goes to bing and messes up. also still get the black screens on HIGH flash. is there a way to take out ALL IE's instead of just IE 10, 9 etc. I think I started my laptop in 7 or 8 for IE when i got it in March 2011

so I should use compatability iew (which i thought I was using) also should I delete IE 9 and 8? and the radar thing happened after i reset the IE settings back to "default" like you said to do, would that help?

yeah I removed IE 10 it took me to 9, but I want to remove IE all together and I am not sure if i have to uninstall each one?

also about the radar, I know its strange and I just noticed after you had me set the default settings about scripting, would that deal with scripting? I will redo java tomorrow sometime. Thanks

have you tried compatablity mode to be sure that is not it?

I beleive I am in compatibility mode but now I cant find where I changed it a long time ago lol

• Staff

Greetings

Gringo

up by the address bar to the right you will see what looks like a piece of paper that is ripped in half click on that and check it

wow I thought I replied to you but it must not have went through. It does it in both compatability view (when clicked blue) and when its unclicked, the radar that is. I think it has something to do with when i had to uncheck one of the scrypting boxes, in a few posts back? Would that cause a problem? I am unsure but I think that radar is a FLASH PLAYER thing right? or is it Java?

yeah I did set it back to default and then thats when I noticed the radar went the way it did. I tested it again today on compatability mode and nothing. It works fine on other computers on IE and on my own at a test of Mozilla Fire Fox. Did resetting to DEFAULT change something for the radar script or something?

it would change it to the way it was normally - if it does not work under defaults then most people would not get to use it

you might ask here in the windows forum - http://forums.malwar...php?showforum=6 and see if they have a better answer

ok thanks I will ask in that section