FBI moneypak / cannot use safe mode.

It seems I have become infected with the FBI moneypak malware. The OS is Windows 7 profesional. I am also running Norton Internet Security 2012. Both windows update and norton live update are active, so I believe I have recent upgrades to OS and anti-virus files, but do not have the exact specifics of version number or last updates (I assume I'm current to a week or less).

I have not tried any recovery efforts at all. I tried to reboot the computer in safemode (both with and without networking) and in both cases, the system boots into safe mode, then immediately (and without any input from me) reboots a second time into normal mode.

When the system boots to normal mode the screen is either completely white or shows a bogus fbi warning page. I cannot interact with the system in any way to obtain logs, run scans, or gather diagnostic info.

... sorry... posted before I was complete...

... As I said, I cannot interact with the system in any meaningful way and have not tried any recovery efforts yet. I have disconnected the system from my network and powered it down.

Can you help me with a plan of attack to remove this malware and recover my system?