any scan crashes- malwarebytes crashed when updated - I dont know what to do

So after a night of waiting chkdsk I decided to switch off. After a few more attempts I decided to do the checks separately

The fix file systems error test successfully done

Half way through the recovery of bad sectors scan. Which is very very slow But is scanning

Will update you after this scan. I think another 2 hours...

I have been unsuccessful in backing up. Crashes usually first 1% or last 25%.

In avast scan in safe and normal quxik scan ok by long scan Crashes Even now

Defrag. Did but nothing was defrag. Did it twice

Doing a chkdsk scan for bad sectors now

Will attempt restart to do a fix file system

I am getting really pissed at the laptop. Nothing seems to be able to complete its cycle. Plus when it crashes the laptops heats up really hot on the underside and the fan cuts out. Black screen or just freezes screen

This all started when malwarebytes trial ended.

What can I do now? I am at my wits end and have so much work to do but don't know if I can risk doing my banking or work stuff.

Download AVPTool from Here to your desktop

Run the programme you have just downloaded to your desktop (it will be randomly named)

Click the cog in the upper right

AVPfront.gif

Select down to and including your main drive, once done select the Automatic scan tab and press Start Scan

avpsettings.gif

Allow AVP to delete all infections found

Once it has finished select report tab (last tab)

Select Detected threads report from the left and press Save button

Save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

This has taken too long. I suspect and agree with others and my laptop dealer that windows has become corrupted. All virus check cant find this threat or they crash There is no way out but restore to factory settings.

I have backed up and now in the process of recovery. Will let u know

I am in no mans land..:

After installing the restore software software from Lenovo I still have problems but not the same as before

They now suspect either my installations disk are faulty or my hard drive has problem

F***************Hell. OMG

Tomorrow I take it for a hardware check up ana hopefully install to original software.

This has been two of the worst week in my life!

Lots of things have gone wrong and it's still not right... It's like my installation is messed up ans may need to do another install or change hard drive ..,.. Lesson learnt. BUY the malware software DONt use a trial

I have bought the full version of avast Internet and malware. But too late. The virus got in ana messed up in windows installation ... How or why is too late to say

I will update you As and when I know what has happened