infected trojan.dropper.bcminer (flashplayerapp)

So much love. :)

Cheers. :)

Yeah, I temporarily uninstalled Firefox to clean out the comp. But good to know on the other stuff! Thank you so much for taking the time to go through what ended up being a way messier problem than I'd first anticipated! :D

No problem! It was a pleasure to work with you. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear things are well! If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. ;)

Otherwise, I will have this thread closed. You can still reach me by private message here on the site if you need anything. :)

Kind regards,

-DFB

Take a look at this page created by miekiemoes, one of the Administrators here, on slow systems, and some things you can try to do to try to improve it. Help! My computer is slow!

You may also find this helpful: Slow Computer?

You have a lot of processes running at startup that are unnecessary, and can cause a system slowdown.

Unnecessary processes running at startup can cause a system slowdown.

Please download Malwarebytes' StartUpLite and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click StartUpLite.exe to run the program.

This will display all unnecessary startup entries.

Select all options you would like executed, then select Continue.

I recommend you disable them all, and see if there is any improvement in the computer's speed.

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!