forum suggestion

fivealive

well since iv been bed ridden all week and before that if i was on the road it was nice to come on the forums on my cell phone

anyway my suggestion is to maybe give us a cleaner mobile site its pretty good now but there some features i cant access

such as the post editor and the better reply feature im stuck using the fast reply

their is also no access to my messages im sent

I think that that is a good idea :)

I have used the forum a couple times on my friend's Smartphone and I didn't notice anything amiss but then again I think it was before the new forum change maybe & I also was mainly browsing topics.

I think that that is a good idea :)

I have used the forum a couple times on my friend's Smartphone and I didn't notice anything amiss but then again I think it was before the new forum change maybe & I also was mainly browsing topics.

my phonesnot a smart smart phone even though its considered one

i nkow that the layout was changed at one point because it used to be harder to navigate or even answer people but it could still use some polish