Need a quick look

Hello to all!

With the release of SW:TOR I was searching around different websites for guides, etc. I'm not sure what happened, but after doing that I noticed that my computer would run really slow. After checking my computer usage, I noticed that ping.exe was running ridiculous high amounts of memory. Even after shutting it down it would reappear. I did several cleansing with ESET, Malwarebytes, etc and took out a bunch of stuff. However, there was one that ESET detected but did/could not remove and neither Malwarebytes or Microsoft Sec Essentials could detect:

Win32/Sirefef.DA trojan

I was just wanting to see if someone could take a quick look and see if it's still in my PC, etc.

I tried using the DDS link in the sticky post but for some reason I was only taken to a blank page. If anyone has a different link, please let me know and I'll upload the log.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Would you advise if you have resolved your issues or if you have sought help elsewhere?

If not resolved and you are not already seeking help elsewhere, I'd like for you to rerun a new (fresh) DDS and Copy & Paste the DDS.txt into a new reply into this Topic.

Read and follow the directions >> here << , skipping any steps you are unable to complete.

Anyone other than original-poster who has similar issues, do not reply here. Start your own topic.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!