Help please.

Rowson

Ok, so I tried to do the DDS thing and it just stops and freezes my computer up after like 10 to 15 min of it running. I will try it again after this post. Is there anything else I can do if I can't get it to fully complete? 2 things keep happening 1 of them for the most part was solved by running MWB it was a fake Microsoft scan thing. The other is I keep getting the process ping.exe pop up and it eats up memory fast. Hope you all can help me!

Just thought I would post before one of the kind helpers here does, I think I may have solved it it's running smooth so far and no more ping.exe popping up. I am runing the ESET online scan right now and only 1 thing popped up but I'm sure I know what that is. I solved it by running TDSSKiller found 2 things hit clean and reboot and since then smooth sailing. If anything else happens I know where I can find some good quality help! Thanks for the links to helpful tools!

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!