Nasty java Exploit + Trojan / Evil Malware!

Hello,

I am currently on a XP x64 Pro SP3 system with the following issues:

- I can't paste

- I can't uninstall anything (says uninstaller can't be accessed)

- I can't open malwarebytes (gives me ocx / run time errors)

- I can't open internet explorer (just instantly crashes)

- I can't open windows update

- I can't open the properties of anything in services.msc

- I can't run dds / or gmer due to my OS.

- Anything I open in windows gets minimized off the screen (have to navigate with alt+tab), nothing shows up on the taskbar.

- Lots more I am missing I am sure

- I did run a hijackthis log for you

- I did run microsofts free malware / anti-virus tools

- I did run TDSSKiller (didn't find anything)

- I have also ran kaperskys free tool, which did find a bunch of java exploit trojans, which it removed, which screwed up my registry (consrv) which made windows not boot, which made me install a 2nd windows installation, load my registry hive and manually fix the error - thus allowing me to at least get back into windows.

I am still having all kinds of problems though.

Formatting is not an option, I have far too much on this drive to lose. Please help me!

sorry - was a double post - I must have alt+tab once too many times thought I was posting on bleeping computer.

My apologies for the double post.

hijackthis.log

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes,

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.