All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. forgive me maybe this is out of topic, may i ask one thing, i just want to clarify if this is not a malware right?. Since the attack I'm a little bit worried of downloading new stuffs to my laptop😟
  3. Hello @juninhovaladares and Please open the Malwarebytes for Mac GUI and take a screenshot of the window. Then, attach the .png file to your next reply to this topic. Thank you.
  4. There's no history detected, i suppose its okay?
  5. Click the first blue-color shield like on the screen you showed.
  6. I take it that you are saying the scan with Windows Defender Offline did run & has completed. If there was something tagged that needed to be dealt with, it should have done a prompt. I notice all the green check marks. It seems Windows 10 is giving the OK. This is the way to look at the Windows Defender scan history. Go to the Windows Start menu. Click on the Settings icon. Now click on Update & Security. Then click on Open Windows Security. · Click the Virus & threat protection tile and then the Protection history label ( in blue color) The Protection history will have a list of recent events.
  7. Hello @Thorpy: It appears to be offered only to prospective buyers in your geographic area. The price of the yearly VPN subscription is certainly lower when compared to Mullvad's web site. Is this VPN subscription and discounted price point something you would rather not see offered? Can the discounted VPN subscription offer be easily removed from the shopping cart before final purchase? Thank you.
  8. How do i show you the result? it goes normally, and after the scan is finish my laptop reboots and it runs like the way it is.
  9. When clicking through the blog at: http://www.charlespetzold.com/blog/2019/10/MurderByRifleVsDeathByMeteor Malwarebytes reported that the site was blocked because of a Trojan. The site is essentially just HTML and CSS, so it is unclear what the trojan is. -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 10/16/19 Protection Event Time: 2:51 PM Log File: f7d0fd18-f045-11e9-a3cb-025041000001.json -Software Information- Version: 3.8.3.2965 Components Version: 1.0.629 Update Package Version: 1.0.12937 License: Premium -System Information- OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 CPU: x64 File System: NTFS User: System -Blocked Website Details- Malicious Website: 1 , , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0 -Website Data- Category: Trojan Domain: www.charlespetzold.com IP Address: 66.96.146.53 Port: [4406] Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (end)
  10. This is funny; think Shaun of the Dead set on a canal boat from Birmingham. https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/zomboat/videos/18619/trailed/
  11. After upgrading to Catalina MacOs I can't enable real-time protection, is this happening to anyone? What should I do to activate? Thanks.
  12. Thanks. That is very good run. It seems the blocks on running seucirty software have been cleaned out. This is a Windows 10 system. You should be able to use the Windows Defender antivirus. There are several ways to use it. I would like for you to try it as follows below. The goal is to have Windows Defender check for virus, PUP, & anything mailicious. Windows 10 has the Microsoft Windows Defender which can run the Windows Defender Offline scan. Windows Defender Offline in Windows 10 can be run directly from within Windows. Click the Windows Start menu button on the Taskbar, select Settings icon. Then choose Update and Security. In Windows Settings >>> click on Windows Security from the left side list. Next, In Windows Security section: Click on the grey button Open Windows Security next click on the blue Scan options Look down the options list. Tick on Windows Defender Offline scan. Then click the grey "Scan now" button. and let it scan the system. Keep in mind that the design and what is scanned by Windows Defender is a whole different design from Malwarebytes. But do let me know how this scan goes and what the result is. On the next round, I will guide you to getting, installing & running a scan with Malwarebytes for Windows.
  13. Hello @Budding_Clover and According to the mbst-grab archive you attached to post #1, much of the Malwarebytes for Windows product install is missing. Please sequentially follow the procedural steps within the Uninstall and reinstall using the Malwarebytes Support Tool document. This is the equivalent of a Malwarebytes for Windows clean install. Then, please make sure the database has been updated as usual followed by a manual threat scan. In your next reply to this topic, please update the condition of your Malwarebytes product clean re-install. Thank you.
  14. I have installed MB 4.0.2.44 Component Package 1.0.690 over top MB 3.8.3.2965 Component Package 1.0.629 Ran a scan with Updates, once I figured out the new layout LoL No errors occurred, but will run another scan after a few system restarts, both Hot Start & Cold Start Also, I have System Fast Boot Disabled, one the first things I did with Windows 10
  15. Hello @Beenthere: Good news! Hopefully whatever was the cause has been captured in the archive you sent. Cheers.
  16. Today
  17. Thanks. Next is another cleanup. Close all web browsers & also any open work that you my have going on at this point. I am sending a custom fix script to do some cleanups. This custom script is for REMY13 only. Please Close and save any open work files before you start this next step. It may involve a Windows Restart at the end of it. I am sending a custom Fix script which is going to be used by the FRST64 tool. They will both work together as a pair. Please RIGHT-click the (attached file named) FIXLIST and select SAVE AS and save it directly ( as is) to the Downloads folder The tool named FRST64.exe tool is already on the Downloads folder. Start the Windows File Explorer and then, open the Downloads folder. Double click FRST64 to run the tool. If the tool warns you the version is outdated, please download and run the updated version. IF Windows prompts you about running this, select YES to allow it to proceed. IF you get a block message from Windows about this tool...... click line More info information on that screen and click button Run anyway on next screen. on the FRST window: Click the Fix button just once, and wait. PLEASE have lots and lots of patience when this starts. You will see a green progress bar start. Lots of patience. This run here should be fairly quick. If you receive a message that a reboot is required, please make sure you allow it to restart normally. The tool will complete its run after restart. When finished, the tool will make a log ( Fixlog.txt) in the same location from where it was run. Please attach the FIXLOG.txt with your next reply. Let me know how this goes. We WILL do other steps, later, as needed. Cheers, Fixlist.txt
  18. Huh, interesting. Before reading your reply, I uninstalled Malwarebytes normally through add/remove. Installed again, did a scan, again it took 6 minutes. Now I re-installed with the support tool, and the scan took 3m15s I guess things are back to normal. Thank you for all your help.
  19. Hello @Beenthere: Hopefully the additional data you have provided will allow for a successful analysis. While waiting for an update from the team, please sequentially follow the steps within the Uninstall and reinstall using the Malwarebytes Support Tool document. This is the equivalent of a Malwarebytes for Windows clean install. Thank you again for your valuable cooperation.
  20. Hello @bwlong57: Perhaps you have captured/forwarded all that is necessary for a thorough analysis. We will need to wait for the MBG program manager or a team member for an update. Thank you kindly for your time and cooperation.
  21. mbar-log-2019-10-17 (02-09-27).txt
  22. Yes do a new scan. I do not need a screen grab. Just written description. Doubleclick on the MBAR.exe file and allow it to run. •mbar.exe will launch automatically. On some systems, this may take a few extra seconds. Please be patient and wait for the program to open. •After reading the Introduction, click 'Next' if you agree. •On the Update Database screen, click on the 'Update' button. •Once you see 'Success: Database was successfully updated' click on 'Next', then click the Scan button. With some infections, you may see two messages boxes: 1.'Could not load protection driver'. Click 'OK'. 2.'Could not load DDA driver'. Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart. Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions. •If malware is found, press the Cleanup button when the scan completes. . Please attach the log it produces, you'll find the log in that mbar folder as MBAR-log-<date and time>***.txt . Please attach that to your next reply.
  23. Bing is a search engine. One of many on the web. Which web browser are you using ? Please state that for us. Also, you can go into the settings / preferences for each web browser and change or select your own choice for the search engine. For the how-to for Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95426? For a how-to for Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox For the Windows Microsoft EDGE browser https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028574/microsoft-edge-change-the-default-search-engine
  24. Thanks for the FRST reports. There are 20 or more Chrome tabs open & a few EDGE browser tabs. Close all web browsers. I need for you to re-run the MBAR anti-rootkit tool. The FRST seems to show that the same blocks preventing Malwarebytes & other security tools are still there.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.