All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Yesterday I downloaded some file and found out it was virus. I deleted it with malwarebytes but it shows everytime I restart PC. Anyone please help?
  3. Why Vanguard (by Riot Games) is not detected? It is a rootkit
  4. I have 2 Chromebooks with Malwarebytes Premium installed. Safe Browsing Scanner is turned on in my older Chromebook. SBS was toggled off in the new Chromebook and I couldn't turn it on. I was told that SBS was not available for Chromebooks and that I should use Browser Guard. A few days later I was able to turn the toggle switch for SBS to the "On" position in the new Chromebook. Today I see a list on a Google webpage "Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps." My old Chromebook is on the list, but the new one is not. I put Browser Guard on the old Chromebook, but when I click on Malwarebytes logo between the search bar and the puzzle piece, and then click on "Full Protection" "Device Security" not installed even though Malwarebytes Premium is installed on this Chromebook. (1) Does SBS work with some Chromebooks and not others depending upon whether or not they are on the "Chrome OS Systems Supporting Android Apps" list? (2) Why would Browser Guard not recognize that Malwarebytes Premium is installed on a Chromebook? Thank you.
  5. Today
  6. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The IP block will be removed.
  7. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  8. I use Reolink cameras. For the last week or so, every time I open the Reolink Win11 app, I get a message saying that that "website blocked due to compromised". I've checked with Reolink support and they think it's a false positive. I have no other issues besides this. Everything is up to date.
  9. Dear Malwarebytes Forum Community, I am writing to seek assistance regarding the flagging of my website, https://signnsealit.com, on Malwarebytes' server. Despite thorough scanning and confirmation that my website is free from viruses and malware, I am unable to access it from a computer that has Malwarebytes and antivirus software installed. This has led me to believe that my website has been flagged due to a past incident where it may have been targeted by a virus. I want to emphasize that I have taken extensive measures to ensure the security and cleanliness of my website. It has been scanned and cleared of any malicious content. However, the flagging on Malwarebytes' server persists, preventing legitimate access to my site. Could you please review the status of https://signnsealit.com on your servers and consider unflagging it? I assure you that it is now completely secure and poses no threat to users. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue. Best regards, Team Sign N Seal It. Website URL: https://signnsealit.com Contact Information: Uxamx11@gmial.com
  10. When they are done, and have a new IP, I suggest removing that IP from the allow list.
  11. thanks i'll let the company know, i understand they are going through a migration to a new provider
  12. The site is not the issue but the IP it is hosted on. That is why adding the URL did not work.
  13. thanks, just done that and it's worked cheers
  14. From the main support page https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us Go to the bottom of the page. On the right side launch the AI Chatbot Since you cannot log into your Account, select Manage Account and Billing Then tell the AI Chatbot you want to create a Support Ticket Then when it asks, select Unable to login to my account Then fill in what issue you're having to connect or login to your account, etc. The AI Chatbot should create the ticket for you.
  15. on this site IP Blacklist & Email Blacklist Check (dnschecker.org) there is only cbl.abuseat.org blocking it, every other site is listing the website as clean
  16. If you have questions about Malwarebytes' products or need assistance, our Customer Support team can help. To get the best support experience, sign in to your Malwarebytes account. From your account, you can: AI Chatbot: At the bottom right of your account, click the Chat icon to speak with our AI Chatbot. Create a support ticket: Use the AI Chatbot to create a support ticket, and a support agent will respond to your ticket request via email. Chat with a live agent: Use the AI chatbot to connect with a human support agent for live chat.
  17. Hi, This is a valid detection. We're blocking the IP due to recent brute-force attacks. https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/93.114.234.166
  18. ***This is an automated reply*** Hi, Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes for Windows Help forum. If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: Malwarebytes Support Tool - Advanced Options This feature is designed for the following reasons: For use when you are on the forums and need to provide logs for assistance For use when you don't need or want to create a ticket with Malwarebytes For use when you want to perform local troubleshooting on your own How to use the Advanced Options: Screenshots: If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: Thanks in advance for your patience. -The Malwarebytes Forum Team
  19. I use the site https://sure4pets.uk on a regular basis and this is now being blocked by Malwarebytes. I have whitelisted the site in both the desktop app and web browser extension, but still get the siter being blocked On the browser I get sure4pets.uk sent an invalid response. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and in the app I get Category Malware Port 443 IP 93.114.234.166 Type Outbound Connection I'm running Software 4.6.13.324 CPV - 1.0.2319 UPV - 1.0.84235 If I disable web protection I can access the site without issues and checking the certificate details in different browsers all show it is valid thanks
  20. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  21. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The IP block will be removed.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.