MBAM and the Command Line

I was wondering if there was a way to set up mbam to run autonomously from the command line and do a full scan on a single drive letter (not the whole system) and have it remove anything it finds and close itself when it's done. This is running on a secondary drive that has no files critical to the system running, so I don't need to confirm anything it finds and would rather it just remove everything without input. Your program is great and I've recommended it to many friends and family, I would just like to be able to do a little more without any user input (I'm making a batch file to perform routine system operations).

Thanks

Well generally speaking, if the drive in question is the booted drive with Windows on it, you only need to do a quick scan because one of the main ways MBAM detects malware is based on folder structure and a file's location. In other words, you could have a trojan dll that isn't running in memory sitting in a random folder on your desktop and scan the folder with MBAM and it won't detect it as malware. But if the same dll were in say the System32 folder (if that's where the dll is located on a system that's actually infected) it would detect it as malicious. So you could simply use the quickscanterminate command. Of course, if malware is found, it won't close and will still require user input. I believe there is a special Tech license version (for repair shops and businesses) that has other command line options, but I'm not sure what those options are. If you would like to find out more info about the Tech version you should PM Rubber Ducky and he'll give you the info.

Well generally speaking, if the drive in question is the booted drive with Windows on it, you only need to do a quick scan because one of the main ways MBAM detects malware is based on folder structure and a file's location. In other words, you could have a trojan dll that isn't running in memory sitting in a random folder on your desktop and scan the folder with MBAM and it won't detect it as malware. But if the same dll were in say the System32 folder (if that's where the dll is located on a system that's actually infected) it would detect it as malicious. So you could simply use the quickscanterminate command. Of course, if malware is found, it won't close and will still require user input. I believe there is a special Tech license version (for repair shops and businesses) that has other command line options, but I'm not sure what those options are. If you would like to find out more info about the Tech version you should PM Rubber Ducky and he'll give you the info.

The drive in question is a secondary drive. and thanks for the input!