Site Removal From Black List

hedgestaff

Dear Malwarebtye Staffs,

I'm the owner of HackingEdge.com. We're on blacklist for Malwarebtyes for svchost.exe virus.

We also have been defaced a couple of times, it could have been the reason.

We have improved our security since then. We no longer have any viruses since that incident.

We switched to a stable dedicated server for our hosting. We have not been hacked/defaced since

our server switch.

We have 22,000+ registered users in our database. We have nearly 6,000 Facebook fans and twitter followers.

We're tired of getting reports of people been blocked from the site and later find out it is their Malwarebtyes

software.

Please let us know who to contact to be removed. Also we're our website is available for testing for any sort of virus.

HackingEdge Staff

The amount of facebook fans and users and suchlike that you have, is irrelevant.

I am looking into this and will unblock it if deemed appropriate (though it should be pointed out, warez is a major source of malware and you've not helped yourself by distributing it).

The amount of facebook fans and users and suchlike that you have, is irrelevant.

I am looking into this and will unblock it if deemed appropriate (though it should be pointed out, warez is a major source of malware and you've not helped yourself by distributing it).

Thanks, your reply is much appreciated.