Prop Version

I purchased the pro version some time ago for my wifes laptop. I installed it and it was working fine. She had a problem with the computer and after I fixed it I seen where Malwarebytes is not running automatically and tried to set up the scheduler but it said I couldn't without the pro version. What the heck? I have the pro version. How do I fix this?

Hello urvfd5101,

No you will not need to repurchase a license of MBAM PRO. As the purchase is for a life-time license.

Please contact Cleverbridge to recover your ID and Key.

To obtain your key & ID or a copy of your confirmation email(licensed version only), this information can only be obtained and resent by our reseller, Cleverbridge.

https://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

Please provide as many of the following details to them so they can retrieve the information, and only ask for a copy of your confirmation email, do not mention any other issues:

Reference number

Date of purchase

Name used for purchase

Address used(if applicable)

Email address used

Form of payment used

Thank you.

Hello urvfd5101,

No you will not need to repurchase a license of MBAM PRO. As the purchase is for a life-time license.

Please contact Cleverbridge to recover your ID and Key.

To obtain your key & ID or a copy of your confirmation email(licensed version only), this information can only be obtained and resent by our reseller, Cleverbridge.

https://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

Please provide as many of the following details to them so they can retrieve the information, and only ask for a copy of your confirmation email, do not mention any other issues:

Reference number

Date of purchase

Name used for purchase

Address used(if applicable)

Email address used

Form of payment used

Thank you.

Thanks I'll give that a shot.