Virus problem, ping blocking, and svchost.exe problem.

Lets see if turning off the add-ons works

You can open Internet Explorer without add-ons in 2 ways. One way to open is to navigate to start menu-> All Programs-> Accessories-> System Tools-> Internet Explorer (no Add-ons). This opens up IE without ActiveX controls and browser extensions.

real player download and plugin was fixed.

When i start google pictures, and click on the "google.com" under the search bar to show ALL the pictures. It still cant turn the search options for safesearch. or change any other option. If i try, it takes me to the options page of google, and says.

"Your cookies seem to be disabled.

Setting preferences will not work until you enable cookies in your browser. " And the cookies are NOT disabled. it is on.

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!