How to buy

You can also purchase with a MoneyOrder, available at any Post office and many convenience stores.

:)

https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/purl-website?x-source=website&x-action=mbam_pro_page_top

post-13640-0-82511300-1304871770.jpg

Thank you for the information. I was taken to my Paypal account, logged in, clicked "Pay Now" but then no confirmation but rather taken back to the Cleverbridge screen instructing me to pay via my Paypal account. Did it twice.

Spoke to Cleverbridge. They don't know why the Paypal option does not work, so I guess I cannot buy the product. Too bad.

• Staff

I tried to buy Malwarebytes Pro with Paypal but could not do so (required credit card information.)

Does anyone have a phone # for the company to purchase the product?

There are contact numbers on the link I sent you in support, here is the link again:

http://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=cuseco

Tony, thanks for the phone #. I spoke with the Cleverbridge support person but unfortunately, she had no idea why PayPal no longer works for Malwarebytes. If I can send check to an address, let me know.

Thanks, CMA

Cleverbridge #22591327. Tried twice to purchase with Paypal after logging into Paypal account but transaction never completed.

Can you supply a Cleverbridge email account I can use to pay for the product?

CMA

• Staff

Cleverbridge #22591327. Tried twice to purchase with Paypal after logging into Paypal account but transaction never completed.

Can you supply a Cleverbridge email account I can use to pay for the product?

CMA

Kindly reread the link provided, every possible form of contact is on it including email, telephone(2 numbers), fax and also contact options for locations all over the world

Hi Tony:

I appreciate your assistance above and beyond the call of duty. I can't buy the product because I don't have a credit card and Paypal does not work.

No one from Cleverbridge can help me.

If I can pay by check, that would solve the problem.

The contact links don't help if Cleverbridge won't help with the Paypal payment. I have spoken with Cleverbridge and also emailed them, to no aviail.

CMA

• Staff

The request is "solved" when the customer could not buy the product.

Nice work, Tony.

Again, no fault of ours, all the information you need is on the links provided. And this is Tom, we don't have any 'Tony' in support.

Closing this thread, have a great day