net framework error

xryckaxx

I've sent a message to an expert with a link to this thread :)

I have personally had to uninstall and reinstall .net framework from my own machine 2-3 times. It was a pain and took me quite a while, lol.

What I learned is that you should uninstall ALL of them in order... so uninstall 3.5, then 3.0, etc... and install them in order 1.1, 2.0, etc...

What I did was uninstall them all in order, download the clean up tool, run the clean up tool, re-boot, then re-install all of the .net framework packages one by one, in order. I pretty much know exactly what to do since I've done it several times, but maybe something else is going on here, so you should wait for expert advice. Good luck! :)

I've sent a message to an expert with a link to this thread :)

I have personally had to uninstall and reinstall .net framework from my own machine 2-3 times. It was a pain and took me quite a while, lol.

What I learned is that you should uninstall ALL of them in order... so uninstall 3.5, then 3.0, etc... and install them in order 1.1, 2.0, etc...

What I did was uninstall them all in order, download the clean up tool, run the clean up tool, re-boot, then re-install all of the .net framework packages one by one, in order. I pretty much know exactly what to do since I've done it several times, but maybe something else is going on here, so you should wait for expert advice. Good luck! :)

Thanks!!! It worked! installed all the frameworks i need to run my programs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: