Branding Malwarebytes?

Hello,

I have started my own Computer Repair business and I have been a free (non-commercial) user for awhile. I'm going to be purchasing the commercial version but before I do, I wanted to see if there were any branding options available.

I searched the forum and found a post from December 2008 where forum "Root Admin" Rubber Ducky said that there may be some options available.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=8476

Please let me know if this information is still correct and if Rubber Ducky is still the person to speak with. I would like to know before I purchase my commercial licenses so I can get everything taken care of at the same time.

Thank you in advance.

• Staff

Hello,

I have started my own Computer Repair business and I have been a free (non-commercial) user for awhile. I'm going to be purchasing the commercial version but before I do, I wanted to see if there were any branding options available.

I searched the forum and found a post from December 2008 where forum "Root Admin" Rubber Ducky said that there may be some options available.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=8476

Please let me know if this information is still correct and if Rubber Ducky is still the person to speak with. I would like to know before I purchase my commercial licenses so I can get everything taken care of at the same time.

Thank you in advance.

You may apply for reseller status via the link below:

https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?scope=partnersignup&language=en

Current approval times are a minimal of 5-7 business days as all applicants are reviewed in depth. Please be patient as we try to get to everyone in the order of which they applied. Reseller requests are currently very high, so approval times may be longer.

They'll get you set up with what you need once you've been approved

Thank you for your quick response, however, I'm not exactly looking for a reseller program. I plan to use Malwarebytes on customers computers (install, scan, remove, and then uninstall). I would like to replace the Malwarebytes logo with my company's logo.

Similar to the request in the thread that I posted.

Could you please direct me in the correct place, as I'm not looking to resale your software.

Thanks again.

You may apply for reseller status via the link below:

https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?scope=partnersignup&language=en

Current approval times are a minimal of 5-7 business days as all applicants are reviewed in depth. Please be patient as we try to get to everyone in the order of which they applied. Reseller requests are currently very high, so approval times may be longer.

They'll get you set up with what you need once you've been approved

• Staff

Thank you for your quick response, however, I'm not exactly looking for a reseller program. I plan to use Malwarebytes on customers computers (install, scan, remove, and then uninstall). I would like to replace the Malwarebytes logo with my company's logo.

Similar to the request in the thread that I posted.

Could you please direct me in the correct place, as I'm not looking to resale your software.

Thanks again.

Ok, that use requires licensing. they'll answer all your questions regarding everything else as well.

All corporate, business related use and non-profit sales, inquiries can be handled by contacting our corporate sales offices. Our sales team is working hard to respond to all inquiries received as quickly as possible. They will be able answer your questions related to our software, provide additional options that pertain specifically to your IT infrastructure and administrator's requirements.

Responses that include complete contact information (phone, email, company, address, etc) via our corporate webform below are prioritized:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

They will be able to provide you with a fully functioning trial version with additional options unique to networking environments and the special needs of IT administrators as well as answer all your questions.

These will be responded to over an anonymous email requesting a response. Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your quick response :D

Ok, that use requires licensing. they'll answer all your questions regarding everything else as well.

All corporate, business related use and non-profit sales, inquiries can be handled by contacting our corporate sales offices. Our sales team is working hard to respond to all inquiries received as quickly as possible. They will be able answer your questions related to our software, provide additional options that pertain specifically to your IT infrastructure and administrator's requirements.

Responses that include complete contact information (phone, email, company, address, etc) via our corporate webform below are prioritized:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/corporate.php

They will be able to provide you with a fully functioning trial version with additional options unique to networking environments and the special needs of IT administrators as well as answer all your questions.

These will be responded to over an anonymous email requesting a response. Please add the domains malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com to any spam filters or junk mail exclusion features in your email client to assure our replies get to you.