Kidnapped ?

Steve I'm still around, in the background :rolleyes:.

I don't know whether it's because I'm getting a bit slower or something mysterious causes my days to shrink, but there are so many things I have to do, there is precious little time left for the things I want to do; I always seem to be short of time lately ;).

Steve I'm still around, in the background ;).

I don't know whether it's because I'm getting a bit slower or something mysterious causes my days to shrink, but there are so many things I have to do, there is precious little time left for the things I want to do; I always seem to be short of time lately :(.

I know that feeling all too well Mona. One would think since I am retired, and broke, that I'd have all the free time in the world. I've been trying to get my home "office/workshop/quiet-area/paperwork repository" cleaned up and out for THREE years. I just can't "git 'er done!".. Naturally, after primary functions such as bathing, bathroom time, eating and bills, there's only time left for the internet. *wry grin* (Oh.. and doctor appointments.. and taking care of the cat.. :))

I know that feeling all too well Mona. One would think since I am retired, and broke, that I'd have all the free time in the world. I've been trying to get my home "office/workshop/quiet-area/paperwork repository" cleaned up and out for THREE years. I just can't "git 'er done!".. Naturally, after primary functions such as bathing, bathroom time, eating and bills, there's only time left for the internet. *wry grin* (Oh.. and doctor appointments.. and taking care of the cat.. :()

Hiya Mona, i missed you also :)

@ Steve, only one Cat to take care of? ;)

catmug1.jpg

and this is what happens to cat kidnappers when my girls catches em, they used to terrify Bears too ....

DogsandCoon-1.jpg

btw, it's getting close to Easter.....

Eastercancelled.png

Hiya Mona, i missed you also :)

@ Steve, only one Cat to take care of? ;)

catmug1.jpg

and this is what happens to cat kidnappers when my girls catches em, they used to terrify Bears too ....

DogsandCoon-1.jpg

btw, it's getting close to Easter.....

Eastercancelled.png

You KILLED the Easter Bunny??? My granddaughters are gonna come after you..:welcome::D

I like dogs and cats but without a fenced yard, dogs are out of the question these days.. and one cat bossing me around is quite enough, thank you. :P If I'm on the computer too long, she comes over and slams a paw into my leg to demand attention.. And if not her, it's the wife..

Hey; Got a pleasant surprise today. Called Lazy Boy about buying a replacement wooden handle that broke in half on the recliner I bought in 2000. The lady said, no problem.. I gave her the info off the DO NOT REMOVE FROM PRODUCT UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH tag and she said 7-10 days, NO charge. Seems the handle is part of the chair "mechanism" and the "mechanism" is warrantied for life.. Sure was nice..

awwwwwwwwwww keep the kitty and puppy and other animal pics coming :)

although I don't prefer to see pictures of animals malling/killing/eating other animals, lol :)