I just thought of the comeback I needed last night.. :)

Mine are more like 24 hours later...I'll have a better answer tomorrow. :( Unless I get caught up re-doing Gypsygrace's Alzheimer's check. :(

P.S. I haven't been reading this subforum, but I think I'll make a habit of it now. :)

That was my Senior yearbook quote in '62:

Backward, fly backward

Oh time in thy flight.

I just thought of the comeback

I needed last night!

Steve

Guest Code Hunter

That was my Senior yearbook quote in '62:

Backward, fly backward

Oh time in thy flight.

I just thought of the comeback

I needed last night!

Steve

You mean you can actually member back to 1962!

tongue.gif

You mean you can actually member back to 1962!

:)

Heck I can 'member things back beyond that! It's remembering what I just got up to go do that escapes me fore the moment. :o

If I'm heading for the restroom, it's not really a no-brainer but if I was out to the kitchen, or garage, it starts getting fuzzy. :)

The missus and I go through a 4-pak of Post-Its a month leaving ourselves notes tacked to things.. *wry grin* Old age is a crap-shoot and then you die.. :)

My brother-in-law (like my sister) is an attorney. He found out 2 weeks ago he had 3 lumps in his private area and had a biopsy - found out yesterday he has testicular cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes and is at stage 4 (or was it 5?).. Told him he had 6 months to live.. Talk about a quandary; he's a lawyer, but family.. Mixed emotions.. :) (Cold, aren't I?) *sigh* He's only 2 years older than me.. (Sorry - forgot this was in TW&J forum - not funny - my apologies)

Life is scary..