Windows Live Messenger, Internet Explorer.

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

Windows Live Messenger, Internet Explorer.

Everyone uses Windows Live Messenger and Internet Explorer, and must be used and we can not do without them. With long careers been Microsoft's system is supported by XP. With the advent new releases for Live Messenger, Internet Explorer then surprised resolution Microsoft's halt of its XP support for both. Why? ;)

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

IE8, and I imagine IE7, will be supported for quite some time to come :)

As for Windows Messenger, I hunted for the most recent and I found it:

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-xp

Download it, and you can uncheck what you don't want. I simply wanted to update my MSN messenger, so I only installed that portion :)

IE8, and I imagine IE7, will be supported for quite some time to come :)

As for Windows Messenger, I hunted for the most recent and I found it:

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-xp

Download it, and you can uncheck what you don't want. I simply wanted to update my MSN messenger, so I only installed that portion :)

Windows keeps wanting me to update Windows Live Essentials 2011, but I have used 2011 MSN before.. it is bad.

:)

Guest name cool
Well for starters it's been over a decade since xp's release. I think Microsoft wants it gone and wants to move to newer systems. With newer systems being developed they don't want to support something that will cost more employees pay.

But I like XP, there are a lot of liked XP and want long-term use. and the first known system is XP and the first what I did is to use XP.

Microsoft 'big company. if they' will support XP currently, Does that mean it would lose something?

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::