Suggestion

Hi All,

I think it would be far better if Malwarebytes offered the full unrestricted version on a 30 day trial period so the abilities of its protection mode could be seen and judged. I am weary of restricted products since the early days of SiteHound who's free version worked a treat, unfortunately the paid version was a nightmare. Happily FireTrust managed to sort out the problems but it took six months.

I have installed the free version and to its credit it found 3 items my other programmes had missed, 2 would not have sent me running for the malware police but 1 which was in the registry could have been a big big problem.

This looks like it may be a very good programme well worth adding to any systems defences. Great to see CastleCops have deemed it warrants inclusion in their Malware Removal and Prevention tools set-up.

hitbit :)

Hi All,

I think it would be far better if Malwarebytes offered the full unrestricted version on a 30 day trial period so the abilities of its protection mode could be seen and judged. I am weary of restricted products since the early days of SiteHound who's free version worked a treat, unfortunately the paid version was a nightmare. Happily FireTrust managed to sort out the problems but it took six months.

I have installed the free version and to its credit it found 3 items my other programmes had missed, 2 would not have sent me running for the malware police but 1 which was in the registry could have been a big big problem.

This looks like it may be a very good programme well worth adding to any systems defences. Great to see CastleCops have deemed it warrants inclusion in their Malware Removal and Prevention tools set-up.

Spend the Money it works. If you dont like it- /Remove

Hi All,

I have it running in real-time on a Vista machine and my mother's XP machine. Very low on resources on both systems and have had no problems. It runs nicely with Avira Antivir (XP) and Avast (Vista) antivirus (free versions) on these systems. Also, for the low purchase price you get a lifetime license, whereas other products charge a yearly fee to renew the product.

• 4 weeks later...

Can you say what the memory footprint is?

I have it running in real-time on a Vista machine and my mother's XP machine. Very low on resources on both systems and have had no problems. It runs nicely with Avira Antivir (XP) and Avast (Vista) antivirus (free versions) on these systems. Also, for the low purchase price you get a lifetime license, whereas other products charge a yearly fee to renew the product.