Last Coupla Weeks

Jaxryley

In the last fortnight I have had the pleasure to work on several infected pc's .

Semi retired here and my motto is no charge and no promises unless hardware needs replacing as it's a challenge.

And of course I've got heaps of asks which I can't refuse being the kind hearted fella that I am. :)

I can honestly say that all of my missions start with the install/update/scan with Malwarebyte's Antimalware which has killed everything that was killing the system!

One case > Nortons Internet Security 2008 disabled then re-enabled after a scan/fix with Malwarebytes.

Another case > Worst I've seen, explorer would crash trying to run anything or double clicking anything.

Right clicked my USB drive - Explore - Explore my security folder and right click - run - MBAM install latest version.

After install and run without being able to update to the latest defs MBAM still killed 147 threats and after a reboot it was plain sailing with all system utilities available.

Malwarebyte's Antimalware is the best ever app in the fight against rip off rogue apps!