"mbam-rules.exe" (latest version)

I made a post last night and wasn't clear.

I want to install the latest "mbam-rules.exe" on someone's computer because they can't connect to the internet to get the latest database that way.

Is there anyway for me to get the October 7 database as a "mbam-rules.exe" file to save to my desktop, and to there I would like to transfer to my flash drive.

Every time I find "mbam-rules.exe" on the internet, it is way out of date.

Can't "mbam-rules.exe" be updated and available for download to the desktop everyday, just like Andy Manchesta finds time to update his SDFix nearly every day?

Thanks much.

There is no need for a second topic about this. I'm sure Jean, or one of the other mods will merge it with your original one.

As I said in the other topic, Marcin is the one that uploads mbam-rules.exe, and he is the only one I know of who has the software set up to bundle it. The version of mbam-rules.exe at GT500.org is the latest that Marcin has released.

I made a post last night and wasn't clear.

I want to install the latest "mbam-rules.exe" on someone's computer because they can't connect to the internet to get the latest database that way.

Is there anyway for me to get the October 7 database as a "mbam-rules.exe" file to save to my desktop, and to there I would like to transfer to my flash drive.

Every time I find "mbam-rules.exe" on the internet, it is way out of date.

Can't "mbam-rules.exe" be updated and available for download to the desktop everyday, just like Andy Manchesta finds time to update his SDFix nearly every day?

Thanks much.

Depending on the day, MBAM can be updated up to 4 times. Why can't the PC connect?