I'm not a good photographer......

goldhound

• Root Admin

no problem. I'm just not a big fan of additional add-ons is all. There are a lot of good ones out there but each one does slow down the overall speed and the more you add the slower it gets so it really has to offer me something of real value if I'm going to use it myself is all.

Yeah pretty cool animated gif but not my creation. Was looking for something else and accidentally ran across it so I posted it.

Hi Wayne,

No Photoshop or other needed. Just take the original file in your My Pictures and upload it to a site that supports large files and it should then post just fine.

Example photo is actually reduced way down in size from about 5MB to 209K but your image is reduced way too much by SnagIt

Thank you Ron! The "kiss" principle works good for me! I think i set my camera to take smaller pics, goes back to my days on dialup and small hard drives when 3.5 mg pics were a problem.

These pics were uploaded directly from my camera to my documents and from there to photobucket, no changes made.

What i know about it would fit in a thimble with room for your thumb! Seems i may need to change the camera settings.

Oh and the fish GIF is funny as heck :lol:

That is a really nice Elk photo, i like Elk a whole lot :lol:

Me with a couple Halibut caught that same trip and the boat in the background.

Bamfieldfishing011.jpg

and my wife with a nice lil Salmon next to the same island in the days before she had to use the wheelchair, poor light and camera setting on this one......

CarolsSalmon.jpg