Antivirus xp 2009 - cant remove, malwarebytes freezes

Hello. Yesterday I got infected with Antivirus XP 2009. I once had 2008 and got rid of it using malwarebytes. Well now when I go to use the program, 2009 is much stronger. When doing a full scan, when it gets to system32 files, the .dll files, particularly the ones with a P, i get a unexpected error log, send or dont send error report. and ive been looking to fix it manually, but this virus has gotten tougher. it has disabled adminstrator things such as command prompts, run, and task manager. if i create a new profile, i can see Run, but commands are still disabled by admin. spybot won't load either. help!

Thank you. I used the alternative one first, because malwarebytes DIDNT WORK half way through. Thanks for the help guys. I ran SUPERAntiSpyware first to remove the majority of the threats, found 92, and then malwarebytes finished the job removing another 20. So. Im going to make sure I have both on hand incase it ever happens again. Malwarebytes froze when it scanned the system32 files. So now that everythings ALMOST fixed, my command prompts i can use again, and my task manager is back to normal as well as my desktop properties, HOWEVER.... my clock is still in 24hr time, and theres no option to change it back when i open the clock. it shows the normal time in 12 hours, but displays as 24 hours...

So... how can i change back my clock to 12 hr time (since its NOT in the clock properties), and get my run command back in the start menu? where can I locate Run.exe on my computer to at least make a shortcut to the start menu?

And just so you know JeanInMontana.... the virus had taken over so much i was not able at all to boot in safe mode in any way.

I think we should look at some additional logs to be sure your clean. I'm very sure it wasn't a virus also. Most likely a Trojan.

Please go here http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7 post a log from MBAM quick scan after you update it and a log from HiJack This!.