Recurring Trojan

For some time there has been problems with my computer, allegedly caused by a Trojan horse Downloader identified as "Trojan horse Downloader.Delf.12AN" (by AVG) or TROJAN.BHO.H (by Malwrebytes) Though it has been identified and removed by Malwarebytes several times, I keep receiving warnings that it is still active on my computer. Today I performed a scan in the morning and then immidiately after rebooting tha PC I performed a second scan with Malwarebytes with alsmost identical results. The logfiles from both scans are included. Does anyone have an idea of how I can remove this pestilence?

mbam_log_2008_09_08__13_08_56_.txt

mbam_log_2008_09_08__19_28_44_.txt

mbam_log_2008_09_08__13_08_56_.txt

mbam_log_2008_09_08__19_28_44_.txt

For some time there has been problems with my computer, allegedly caused by a Trojan horse Downloader identified as "Trojan horse Downloader.Delf.12AN" (by AVG) or TROJAN.BHO.H (by Malwrebytes) Though it has been identified and removed by Malwarebytes several times, I keep receiving warnings that it is still active on my computer. Today I performed a scan in the morning and then immidiately after rebooting tha PC I performed a second scan with Malwarebytes with alsmost identical results. The logfiles from both scans are included. Does anyone have an idea of how I can remove this pestilence?

First off, update the database (as of 5GMT, Sept. 9th, it's version 1131) from the Update tab.

Then run a quick scan.

When MBAM is finished scanning, click the button to Remove All (your logs show that you didn't complete this critical step, e.g. "No action taken.") :unsure: See http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...ost&p=26966 for more info.

First off, update the database (as of 5GMT, Sept. 9th, it's version 1131) from the Update tab.

Then run a quick scan.

When MBAM is finished scanning, click the button to Remove All (your logs show that you didn't complete this critical step, e.g. "No action taken.") :unsure: See http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...ost&p=26966 for more info.

The reason it seems as if no action was taken is simply that the logfile was made prior to removal. I marked the infections and had them all removed. At the end of the removal process, there was a message saying that some objects could not be removed without rebooting, so I rebooted right away. Still when I ran the second scan immediately after starting again, the same infections were still there. Now I have updated again and performed a new scan and I have attached a logfile made after removal, but before rebooting. I will start a new scan in a couple of hours, to see if the infections are still there or have actually been removed. Sometimes it actually takes a couple of hours before they are detected again.

mbam_log_2008_09_11__10_13_05_post.txt

mbam_log_2008_09_11__10_13_05_post.txt

Hello Lutvann and welcome to Malwarbytes. Please follow the instructions here http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2936 and begin your own topic in that forum. For you safety do not follow advice of posters not approved to give advice at this forum.